There is no doubt that you need to insure your freight. This is especially true considering the fact that the average freight carrier offers insurance based on weight, and that this can be as low as $0.20 cents per pound! Instead of insuring your goods based on weight, why not purchase insurance based on their actual value? JSIS offers excess insurance for freight shipments by freight carriers. If your carrier is not on our list, submit them for approval. It is as easy as that. Whether you are shipping freight daily or just moving and need a onetime quote, we are here to make sure that you are covered in the event of a loss. With JSIS, you will have access to superior terms and conditions, fast claims processing, an automated online system and a personal dedicated team to assist you through the entire process. Many of you are underinsured. Don’t find out the hard way!
- Accessible for onetime or daily shipments
- Insurable for inbound and outbound freight, both domestic and international
- Pick from a list of our approved carriers or submit one for approval
- Ship any commodity including high value and fragile items
- Insure against all risk, basic risk and total loss
- Enjoy fast and easy claims processing
- Access to our automated online system