For over twenty years, JSIS has been the premier designer and provider of specialty insurance products for High Value and Target Item risks. Our services are extended to target businesses such as those in the Jewelry industry as well as to those with personal assets such as Fine Arts, Valuables and personal collections. No risk has been too big or too small.
We have designed programs for small business as well as Fortune 500 companies. Our programs have extended coverage to personal portfolios with assets in high nine figures as well as to individuals with modest collections. We are passionate about providing excellence in service. We are proactive and do all that we can to be certain that our clients do not confront a surprise after the fact and pride ourselves in ensuring that our clients are protected should a loss occur.
JSIS services risks in the United States as well as clients with International needs. Our prominence and excellent reputation in the industry speaks for itself. We are experts at what we do. Please visit our sister website, www.meslee.com, for your personal and commercial insurance needs or click on a heading below to jump to its corresponding service page:
- December 7, 2016
Mebane, NC — January 4, 2016 A female armed robber entered a jewelry store zip-tied a male and female...January 4, 2016
In October of 2015, the Gemological Institute of America (GIA) recalled grading reports for over 1,000 stones after it...December 22, 2015
In late October, the FBI began using digital billboards in an attempt to apprehend a female suspect wanted in connection...December 22, 2015
In August, the United States Court of Appeals Third Circuit ruled that the FTC has the authority to regulate...December 22, 2015
2015 was a tumultuous year for the jewelry industry. From cybersecurity issues, to a weakening economy, to regulation advancements,...December 22, 2015
A must read for Jewelers who own retail shops on the first floor or for those with businesses next...December 18, 2015
Providence, RI – October 23, 2015 A black male is wanted in connection with a robbery resulting in a...December 17, 2015
Recent activity on Dec. 2, 2015 had a Salesman traveling in downtown Los Angeles nearly robbed by a group...December 10, 2015
Dallas, TX—November 18, 2015 A traveling salesman eating at a restaurant returned to his car after his meal to...November 24, 2015
Austin, TX — November 5, 2015 Black male suspect approximately 20 yrs old held-up a retail jewelry store with...November 13, 2015
Houston, TX – October 26, 2015 A traveling salesperson visited multiple locations in Houston on Monday. At one location...October 28, 2015
- A traveling jewelry salesperson was unexpectedly held at gunpoint and robbed of his bag and jewelry while crossing the street. The masked suspect then escaped into a Honda Pilot with paper license plates. Read MoreFebruary 28, 2014 (San Carlos, CA)
- A male suspect asked to look at diamonds in a jewelry store. As the sales associate removed the diamonds, the suspect grabbed the diamonds and fled. The suspect left in a maroon Chevrolet Cavalier and has not yet been caught. Read MoreOctober 14, 2014 (Lancaster, PA)
- A white, male suspect in his mid-30’s entered a retail store looking for a ring for his girlfriend. After leaving and returning to the store, he claimed that a 2 carat diamond would better suite his situation, after just winning the lottery. The suspect switched the 2-carat diamond upon handing it to the sales associate, who threatened to call the police. The suspect ran. Read MoreJuly 17, 2014 (Warrensburg, MO)
- Salesman was shot and murdered during a robbery outside of downtown Los Angeles. After leaving downtown, the two salespeople stopped at a restaurant and were attacked. Read MoreFebruary 2013 (Los Angeles, CA)
- A man with an accent, who calls himself “Pedro,” tried to purchase expansive timepieces using a credit card and an authorization code presented on his cell phone. When the sales associate refused to accept the code, the persistent man left the store—without the watches. Read MoreOctober 3, 2014 (Virginia Beach, VA)
- Three suspects carried out a smash-and-grab robbery at a jewelry store, stealing many high end watches Read MoreNovember 26, 2014 (Altoona, PA)
- Jenny, thank you so much for doing this so quickly. I really appreciate it. What terrific service!!!! Jay Lipsky Read MoreJay Lipsky, Senior Vice President, Bolton & Company
- I have had great experiences working with JSIS and Solomon Meskin. The company has always gone above and beyond for over 15 years! Overall, it has been a pleasure working with JSIS and their wonderful Staff. Thanks for everything! Read MoreDavid Dayan, Shy Creations
- We purchased insurance on our jewelry business from Solomon Meskin of Jewelers Specialy Insurance Services. We are so pleased with Solomon's professional work. Solomon has always been there for us with any questions and concerns that we have had. We recommend Solomon Meskin's services to anyone who may need to purchase insurance. Read MoreYariv Janfaza, Diamonds for Life Inc.
- Dear Solomon, I have a lot of good things to say about JSIS. I feel that your insurance has covered us well at a reasonable price. Everyone at your office has always been very helpful and polite and it\'s a pleasure to deal with every single person in your office. Read MorePnina Gruer, Vice President, South Sun Products
- Our jewelry business has had a long relationship with JSIS. In an intensively competitive marketplace, Solomon and his team always delivery the superior product. Solomon goes the extra mile for his customers and consistently keeps us well informed on important developments. We are so pleased to have found such a professional insurance office to assist us in all of our insurance needs. Thank you Solomon, Elizabeth, Mitra and all the support staff that have made insurance a pleasant experience over the years. We know that we will continue to place all our insurance needs with your agency. Read MoreKarmela Zoghi, Manager, L'Amor Jewelry Inc.
- I would like to take this opportunity to thank you very much for putting together a wonderful jewelers block policy for us. After many years of you representing us, we have always felt very comfortable dealing with a person and company we can truly trust. From the policy to the price you have proven to us over and over that your office is always on top. We appreciate all your help and again thank you very much for all the dedication and support you have given us. Read MorePat Javaheri, President, Amden Jewelry