For over twenty years, JSIS has been the premier designer and provider of specialty insurance products for High Value and Target Item risks. Our services are extended to target businesses such as those in the Jewelry industry as well as to those with personal assets such as Fine Arts, Valuables and personal collections. No risk has been too big or too small.
We have designed programs for small business as well as Fortune 500 companies. Our programs have extended coverage to personal portfolios with assets in high nine figures as well as to individuals with modest collections. We are passionate about providing excellence in service. We are proactive and do all that we can to be certain that our clients do not confront a surprise after the fact and pride ourselves in ensuring that our clients are protected should a loss occur.
JSIS services risks in the United States as well as clients with International needs. Our prominence and excellent reputation in the industry speaks for itself. We are experts at what we do. Please visit our sister website, www.meslee.com, for your personal and commercial insurance needs or click on a heading below to jump to its corresponding service page:
- December 7, 2016
Mebane, NC — January 4, 2016 A female armed robber entered a jewelry store zip-tied a male and female...January 4, 2016
In October of 2015, the Gemological Institute of America (GIA) recalled grading reports for over 1,000 stones after it...December 22, 2015
In late October, the FBI began using digital billboards in an attempt to apprehend a female suspect wanted in connection...December 22, 2015
In August, the United States Court of Appeals Third Circuit ruled that the FTC has the authority to regulate...December 22, 2015
2015 was a tumultuous year for the jewelry industry. From cybersecurity issues, to a weakening economy, to regulation advancements,...December 22, 2015
A must read for Jewelers who own retail shops on the first floor or for those with businesses next...December 18, 2015
Providence, RI – October 23, 2015 A black male is wanted in connection with a robbery resulting in a...December 17, 2015
Recent activity on Dec. 2, 2015 had a Salesman traveling in downtown Los Angeles nearly robbed by a group...December 10, 2015
Dallas, TX—November 18, 2015 A traveling salesman eating at a restaurant returned to his car after his meal to...November 24, 2015
Austin, TX — November 5, 2015 Black male suspect approximately 20 yrs old held-up a retail jewelry store with...November 13, 2015
Houston, TX – October 26, 2015 A traveling salesperson visited multiple locations in Houston on Monday. At one location...October 28, 2015
- Two male suspects entered a big box store, approached the jewelry counter, smashed the glass, and stole various jewelry pieces. The suspects escaped in a gray Lincoln MKX crossover and are still at large. Read MoreNovember 6, 2014 (Farmington Hills, MI)
- Two suspects disguised as US soldiers rob store at gun point. Read MoreMarch 5, 2013 (Parkland, WA)
- Two male suspects posed as delivery personnel and a robbed a store on the eighth floor in the Diamond District in Manhattan. One suspect pistol whipped one of the four people in the store and stole cash and merchandise. Read MoreNovember 11, 2014 (New York, NY)
- Salesman robbed in Hampton Inn parking lot by four masked suspects. Read MoreApril 22, 2013 (Bloomington, IN)
- Anita Maxwell, who was featured in season four of the reality series “Bridezillas” allegedly submitted fraudulent documents and made false claims to receive more than $40,000 in underserved workers’ compensation benefits. This case will be prosecuted by the Los Angeles District Attorney’s Office. Read MoreDecember 10, 2014 (Los Angeles, CA)
- An armored car employee was robbed after emptying an ATM cash machine. Two robbers threatened her with guns and tried to flee with the armored vehicle, but the vehicle shortly stopped because a security code wasn’t entered into the system. The suspects fled in another vehicle. Read MoreOctober 20, 2014 (Houston, TX)
- Solomon Meskin of JSIS is among the best associates our company has worked with. We have been working with them for many years now, and hopefully many more to come. They have a very professional staff and are always there to help in any way that we ask. We highly reccomend JSIS for all your diamond and jewelry insurance needs. Read MoreRaman Nourizad, Director, Ninacci Inc.
- We want to express our sincere thanks to you and your staff for all the help you accorded us in processing our insurance claims and for your continuous efforts towards obtaining the best coverage possible for our jewelers block insurance. Albeit, this thank you note was a bit late please know that our gratitude to you was always there. Your professionalism and the invaluable support you have provided to our companies throughout the years have gone a long way in strengthening our relationships. Read MoreRajiv Agrawal, President, QJM Corporation
- Dear Solomon, I have a lot of good things to say about JSIS. I feel that your insurance has covered us well at a reasonable price. Everyone at your office has always been very helpful and polite and it\'s a pleasure to deal with every single person in your office. Read MorePnina Gruer, Vice President, South Sun Products
- The care and skill that we experience in every interaction with JSIS is unrivaled. They have always been there for our business in prosperous and difficult times. The staff is friendly, knowledgeable, experienced and never ceases to work diligently to assist us in reducing our liability exposures and insurance costs. They are more than just an insurance provider; they are a valued partner and consultant for our business when it comes to risk management and insurance solutions. It is no surprised that they have an immaculate reputation and track record amongst jewelers and art dealers on the West Coast. Read MoreGems International of California, Harish Daga, President
- Dear Solomon, This is just a note to thank you personally for taking the time to assist us with our insurance needs. We are extremely impressed with your office and their efficiency, service and analysis of our business. Your honesty, candid advice and focus on making sure that our business was protected in the event of a claim are truly inspiring. I did not think insurance agents like you still remained. Your passion for what you do is evident in every email, phone call and meeting. Thanks again. Read MoreRita Vartanian, Vice President, Marvel Jewelry
- Our jewelry business has had a long relationship with JSIS. In an intensively competitive marketplace, Solomon and his team always delivery the superior product. Solomon goes the extra mile for his customers and consistently keeps us well informed on important developments. We are so pleased to have found such a professional insurance office to assist us in all of our insurance needs. Thank you Solomon, Elizabeth, Mitra and all the support staff that have made insurance a pleasant experience over the years. We know that we will continue to place all our insurance needs with your agency. Read MoreKarmela Zoghi, Manager, L'Amor Jewelry Inc.