For over twenty years, JSIS has been the premier designer and provider of specialty insurance products for High Value and Target Item risks. Our services are extended to target businesses such as those in the Jewelry industry as well as to those with personal assets such as Fine Arts, Valuables and personal collections. No risk has been too big or too small.
We have designed programs for small business as well as Fortune 500 companies. Our programs have extended coverage to personal portfolios with assets in high nine figures as well as to individuals with modest collections. We are passionate about providing excellence in service. We are proactive and do all that we can to be certain that our clients do not confront a surprise after the fact and pride ourselves in ensuring that our clients are protected should a loss occur.
JSIS services risks in the United States as well as clients with International needs. Our prominence and excellent reputation in the industry speaks for itself. We are experts at what we do. Please visit our sister website, www.meslee.com, for your personal and commercial insurance needs or click on a heading below to jump to its corresponding service page:
- December 7, 2016
Mebane, NC — January 4, 2016 A female armed robber entered a jewelry store zip-tied a male and female...January 4, 2016
In October of 2015, the Gemological Institute of America (GIA) recalled grading reports for over 1,000 stones after it...December 22, 2015
In late October, the FBI began using digital billboards in an attempt to apprehend a female suspect wanted in connection...December 22, 2015
In August, the United States Court of Appeals Third Circuit ruled that the FTC has the authority to regulate...December 22, 2015
2015 was a tumultuous year for the jewelry industry. From cybersecurity issues, to a weakening economy, to regulation advancements,...December 22, 2015
A must read for Jewelers who own retail shops on the first floor or for those with businesses next...December 18, 2015
Providence, RI – October 23, 2015 A black male is wanted in connection with a robbery resulting in a...December 17, 2015
Recent activity on Dec. 2, 2015 had a Salesman traveling in downtown Los Angeles nearly robbed by a group...December 10, 2015
Dallas, TX—November 18, 2015 A traveling salesman eating at a restaurant returned to his car after his meal to...November 24, 2015
Austin, TX — November 5, 2015 Black male suspect approximately 20 yrs old held-up a retail jewelry store with...November 13, 2015
Houston, TX – October 26, 2015 A traveling salesperson visited multiple locations in Houston on Monday. At one location...October 28, 2015
- A white, male suspect in his mid-30’s entered a retail store looking for a ring for his girlfriend. After leaving and returning to the store, he claimed that a 2 carat diamond would better suite his situation, after just winning the lottery. The suspect switched the 2-carat diamond upon handing it to the sales associate, who threatened to call the police. The suspect ran. Read MoreJuly 17, 2014 (Warrensburg, MO)
- Two jewelry salesman were robbed and $1,000,000 worth of merchandise was stolen from then. The two salesman were attacked by two assailants who were armed with guns. No identifying details were given about the robbers. Read MoreDecember 3, 2014 (Manhattan, NY)
- A NY salesman was followed and robbed of goods he left in his vehicle while eating in a local restaurant. Approximately $500,000 was taken. Read MoreMarch 6, 2013 (Mercer Island, WA)
- Two females entered a jewelry store and distracted a sales associate, while two men dissembled a display case and stole expensive timepieces. The four robbers, all in their mid-fifties, escaped in a silver minivan. Read MoreSeptember 27, 2014 (Chicago, IL)
- Woman uses gasoline to start fire in store, escapes with merchandise. Contact us for additional information. Read MoreFebruary 18, 2013 (Roud Rock, TX)
- Two robbers stole $30,000 of valuables from a 70 year old jewelry store owner after he left his store. Eyewitnesses tried to help but were threatened at gunpoint. The suspects were arrested 4 days later after security footage identified the robbers. Read MoreAugust 3, 2014 (Chicago, Illinois)
- Our jewelry business has had a long relationship with JSIS. In an intensively competitive marketplace, Solomon and his team always delivery the superior product. Solomon goes the extra mile for his customers and consistently keeps us well informed on important developments. We are so pleased to have found such a professional insurance office to assist us in all of our insurance needs. Thank you Solomon, Elizabeth, Mitra and all the support staff that have made insurance a pleasant experience over the years. We know that we will continue to place all our insurance needs with your agency. Read MoreKarmela Zoghi, Manager, L'Amor Jewelry Inc.
- We want to express our sincere thanks to you and your staff for all the help you accorded us in processing our insurance claims and for your continuous efforts towards obtaining the best coverage possible for our jewelers block insurance. Albeit, this thank you note was a bit late please know that our gratitude to you was always there. Your professionalism and the invaluable support you have provided to our companies throughout the years have gone a long way in strengthening our relationships. Read MoreRajiv Agrawal, President, QJM Corporation
- Solomon Meskin of JSIS is among the best associates our company has worked with. We have been working with them for many years now, and hopefully many more to come. They have a very professional staff and are always there to help in any way that we ask. We highly reccomend JSIS for all your diamond and jewelry insurance needs. Read MoreRaman Nourizad, Director, Ninacci Inc.
- I have had great experiences working with JSIS and Solomon Meskin. The company has always gone above and beyond for over 15 years! Overall, it has been a pleasure working with JSIS and their wonderful Staff. Thanks for everything! Read MoreDavid Dayan, Shy Creations
- The care and skill that we experience in every interaction with JSIS is unrivaled. They have always been there for our business in prosperous and difficult times. The staff is friendly, knowledgeable, experienced and never ceases to work diligently to assist us in reducing our liability exposures and insurance costs. They are more than just an insurance provider; they are a valued partner and consultant for our business when it comes to risk management and insurance solutions. It is no surprised that they have an immaculate reputation and track record amongst jewelers and art dealers on the West Coast. Read MoreGems International of California, Harish Daga, President
- Jenny, thank you so much for doing this so quickly. I really appreciate it. What terrific service!!!! Jay Lipsky Read MoreJay Lipsky, Senior Vice President, Bolton & Company