For over twenty years, JSIS has been the premier designer and provider of specialty insurance products for High Value and Target Item risks. Our services are extended to target businesses such as those in the Jewelry industry as well as to those with personal assets such as Fine Arts, Valuables and personal collections. No risk has been too big or too small.
We have designed programs for small business as well as Fortune 500 companies. Our programs have extended coverage to personal portfolios with assets in high nine figures as well as to individuals with modest collections. We are passionate about providing excellence in service. We are proactive and do all that we can to be certain that our clients do not confront a surprise after the fact and pride ourselves in ensuring that our clients are protected should a loss occur.
JSIS services risks in the United States as well as clients with International needs. Our prominence and excellent reputation in the industry speaks for itself. We are experts at what we do. Please visit our sister website, www.meslee.com, for your personal and commercial insurance needs or click on a heading below to jump to its corresponding service page:
- December 7, 2016
Mebane, NC — January 4, 2016 A female armed robber entered a jewelry store zip-tied a male and female...January 4, 2016
In October of 2015, the Gemological Institute of America (GIA) recalled grading reports for over 1,000 stones after it...December 22, 2015
In late October, the FBI began using digital billboards in an attempt to apprehend a female suspect wanted in connection...December 22, 2015
In August, the United States Court of Appeals Third Circuit ruled that the FTC has the authority to regulate...December 22, 2015
2015 was a tumultuous year for the jewelry industry. From cybersecurity issues, to a weakening economy, to regulation advancements,...December 22, 2015
A must read for Jewelers who own retail shops on the first floor or for those with businesses next...December 18, 2015
Providence, RI – October 23, 2015 A black male is wanted in connection with a robbery resulting in a...December 17, 2015
Recent activity on Dec. 2, 2015 had a Salesman traveling in downtown Los Angeles nearly robbed by a group...December 10, 2015
Dallas, TX—November 18, 2015 A traveling salesman eating at a restaurant returned to his car after his meal to...November 24, 2015
Austin, TX — November 5, 2015 Black male suspect approximately 20 yrs old held-up a retail jewelry store with...November 13, 2015
Houston, TX – October 26, 2015 A traveling salesperson visited multiple locations in Houston on Monday. At one location...October 28, 2015
- Two male suspects entered a big box store, approached the jewelry counter, smashed the glass, and stole various jewelry pieces. The suspects escaped in a gray Lincoln MKX crossover and are still at large. Read MoreNovember 6, 2014 (Farmington Hills, MI)
- Two male suspects entered a jewelry store, had a necklace cleaned, and admired a display case with expensive jewelry. Minutes later three suspects entered the stores, broke the case with a hammer and stole the merchandise in the same case. All suspects were described as African American in their mid 20’s, wearing dark pants and caps. Read MoreSeptember 29, 2014 (Morrow, GA)
- Two robbers kidnapped and tied a jewelry store owner, his wife, and son in their home. The robbers waited for the mall in which the jewelry store was located to open, and they then used the proper keys and codes to steal jewelry and valuables from the safe. This was a meticulously premeditated crime; the robbers had all of the accurate store and mall information beforehand. Read MoreAugust 8, 2014 (Greece, New York)
- Two robbers robbed a jewelry store, stealing $600,000 worth of jewelry and luxury watches. One of the robbers entered the store after misrepresenting himself as a courier. Once he was allowed to enter, he robbed five employees with a gun. The other robber stood outside the office as a look out. Read MoreNovember 12, 2014 (Manhattan, NY)
- Salesman robbed in Hampton Inn parking lot by four masked suspects. Read MoreApril 22, 2013 (Bloomington, IN)
- Two traveling jewelry salesmen were robbed at knife point in downtown Los Angeles by a gang of South American Robbers. Although the salesmen’s merchandise was stored in a safe, the 4 robbers stole bags, passports, and cash. Insure with JSIS jewelers block and high value transit insurance. Read More2014 (Los Angeles, CA)
- Solomon Meskin of JSIS is among the best associates our company has worked with. We have been working with them for many years now, and hopefully many more to come. They have a very professional staff and are always there to help in any way that we ask. We highly reccomend JSIS for all your diamond and jewelry insurance needs. Read MoreRaman Nourizad, Director, Ninacci Inc.
- We want to express our sincere thanks to you and your staff for all the help you accorded us in processing our insurance claims and for your continuous efforts towards obtaining the best coverage possible for our jewelers block insurance. Albeit, this thank you note was a bit late please know that our gratitude to you was always there. Your professionalism and the invaluable support you have provided to our companies throughout the years have gone a long way in strengthening our relationships. Read MoreRajiv Agrawal, President, QJM Corporation
- I have had great experiences working with JSIS and Solomon Meskin. The company has always gone above and beyond for over 15 years! Overall, it has been a pleasure working with JSIS and their wonderful Staff. Thanks for everything! Read MoreDavid Dayan, Shy Creations
- I want to thank you for the excellent service you give us. Your personal attention to our insurance needs is greatly appreciated. Your many years of experience of insuring the jewelry industry and the guidance that you have given us have been invaluable to the success of Direct Source Gold and Diamond. We are especially pleased with the knowledge, professionalism and promptness of you and your staff. The service of Elizabeth Williams is exceptional. J.S.I.S. is the best. We look forward to continuing our relationship for many years to come. Read MoreKen Solie, Direct Source Gold & Diamond
- We purchased insurance on our jewelry business from Solomon Meskin of Jewelers Specialy Insurance Services. We are so pleased with Solomon's professional work. Solomon has always been there for us with any questions and concerns that we have had. We recommend Solomon Meskin's services to anyone who may need to purchase insurance. Read MoreYariv Janfaza, Diamonds for Life Inc.
- Jenny, thank you so much for doing this so quickly. I really appreciate it. What terrific service!!!! Jay Lipsky Read MoreJay Lipsky, Senior Vice President, Bolton & Company