For over twenty years, JSIS has been the premier designer and provider of specialty insurance products for High Value and Target Item risks. Our services are extended to target businesses such as those in the Jewelry industry as well as to those with personal assets such as Fine Arts, Valuables and personal collections. No risk has been too big or too small.
We have designed programs for small business as well as Fortune 500 companies. Our programs have extended coverage to personal portfolios with assets in high nine figures as well as to individuals with modest collections. We are passionate about providing excellence in service. We are proactive and do all that we can to be certain that our clients do not confront a surprise after the fact and pride ourselves in ensuring that our clients are protected should a loss occur.
JSIS services risks in the United States as well as clients with International needs. Our prominence and excellent reputation in the industry speaks for itself. We are experts at what we do. Please visit our sister website, www.meslee.com, for your personal and commercial insurance needs or click on a heading below to jump to its corresponding service page:
- December 7, 2016
Mebane, NC — January 4, 2016 A female armed robber entered a jewelry store zip-tied a male and female...January 4, 2016
In October of 2015, the Gemological Institute of America (GIA) recalled grading reports for over 1,000 stones after it...December 22, 2015
In late October, the FBI began using digital billboards in an attempt to apprehend a female suspect wanted in connection...December 22, 2015
In August, the United States Court of Appeals Third Circuit ruled that the FTC has the authority to regulate...December 22, 2015
2015 was a tumultuous year for the jewelry industry. From cybersecurity issues, to a weakening economy, to regulation advancements,...December 22, 2015
A must read for Jewelers who own retail shops on the first floor or for those with businesses next...December 18, 2015
Providence, RI – October 23, 2015 A black male is wanted in connection with a robbery resulting in a...December 17, 2015
Recent activity on Dec. 2, 2015 had a Salesman traveling in downtown Los Angeles nearly robbed by a group...December 10, 2015
Dallas, TX—November 18, 2015 A traveling salesman eating at a restaurant returned to his car after his meal to...November 24, 2015
Austin, TX — November 5, 2015 Black male suspect approximately 20 yrs old held-up a retail jewelry store with...November 13, 2015
Houston, TX – October 26, 2015 A traveling salesperson visited multiple locations in Houston on Monday. At one location...October 28, 2015
- A male suspect entered a retail jewelry store and asked to see a high-end watch. After discussing the price with the sales associate, the suspect grabbed the watch and ran from the store. If you have any information, contact the Pennsylvania State Police. Read MoreOctober 29, 2014 (Grove City, PA)
- Two diamond salesman were violently robbed in downtown Atlanta while visiting clients. As the salesmen were parked in a parking lot, they were approached by two robbers who smashed the driver’s side window and demanded the jewelry. The robbers then fled the scene. Read MoreOctober 21, 2014 (Atlanta, GA)
- A suspect entered a jewelry store and asked to see women’s and men’s diamond wedding rings. Once he had them in his hands, he ran from the store and fled in a blue Oldsmobile. Read MoreNovember 19, 2014 (Lacey, WA)
- Salesman was shot and murdered during a robbery outside of downtown Los Angeles. After leaving downtown, the two salespeople stopped at a restaurant and were attacked. Read MoreFebruary 2013 (Los Angeles, CA)
- Two suspects disguised as US soldiers rob store at gun point. Read MoreMarch 5, 2013 (Parkland, WA)
- Two male suspects entered a jewelry store, had a necklace cleaned, and admired a display case with expensive jewelry. Minutes later three suspects entered the stores, broke the case with a hammer and stole the merchandise in the same case. All suspects were described as African American in their mid 20’s, wearing dark pants and caps. Read MoreSeptember 29, 2014 (Morrow, GA)
- Solomon Meskin of JSIS is among the best associates our company has worked with. We have been working with them for many years now, and hopefully many more to come. They have a very professional staff and are always there to help in any way that we ask. We highly reccomend JSIS for all your diamond and jewelry insurance needs. Read MoreRaman Nourizad, Director, Ninacci Inc.
- We purchased insurance on our jewelry business from Solomon Meskin of Jewelers Specialy Insurance Services. We are so pleased with Solomon's professional work. Solomon has always been there for us with any questions and concerns that we have had. We recommend Solomon Meskin's services to anyone who may need to purchase insurance. Read MoreYariv Janfaza, Diamonds for Life Inc.
- I have had great experiences working with JSIS and Solomon Meskin. The company has always gone above and beyond for over 15 years! Overall, it has been a pleasure working with JSIS and their wonderful Staff. Thanks for everything! Read MoreDavid Dayan, Shy Creations
- Our jewelry business has had a long relationship with JSIS. In an intensively competitive marketplace, Solomon and his team always delivery the superior product. Solomon goes the extra mile for his customers and consistently keeps us well informed on important developments. We are so pleased to have found such a professional insurance office to assist us in all of our insurance needs. Thank you Solomon, Elizabeth, Mitra and all the support staff that have made insurance a pleasant experience over the years. We know that we will continue to place all our insurance needs with your agency. Read MoreKarmela Zoghi, Manager, L'Amor Jewelry Inc.
- Dear Solomon, This is just a note to thank you personally for taking the time to assist us with our insurance needs. We are extremely impressed with your office and their efficiency, service and analysis of our business. Your honesty, candid advice and focus on making sure that our business was protected in the event of a claim are truly inspiring. I did not think insurance agents like you still remained. Your passion for what you do is evident in every email, phone call and meeting. Thanks again. Read MoreRita Vartanian, Vice President, Marvel Jewelry
- We have had our Jewelers Block Policy placed through JSIS for over ten years. During this time, we have found Sol and his entire staff to be extremely professional, courteous and accommodating in a wide range of services they have provided for our firm. Above all, we appreciate their fast response to our calls and their competitive prices. Needless to say we highly recommend JSIS to handle all of your insurance needs. Read MoreJoseph Ladd, President, Ladd Diamonds